"No, sweet Commodore Nougat, no one must ever know our secret..."
After Katilda teases Blik about his doll, he tries to get it back, but his brothers think it's a Scottish mind-controlling figure.
- "Egg Pole Hopscotch Funnel Hog" is the password to Mr. Blik's secret suitcase.
- This episode along with "Love Jackal" was unannounced when it first aired.
- This episode is Katilda's second and last appearance.
- When Gordon is looking at Katilda with suspicion while she says to him "Good day to you, fair gentlemen", Gordon's tail is colored white.
- Katilda's tail isn't colored in for a frame after she whips Blik with it.
Three Against Nature