Zombie Party a Go-Go! is an episode of Catscratch from season 1.
When zombies arise from the graveyard of the dip that Waffle made, Mr. Blik mistakes the undead for a group of fancy people he invited for dinner.
Mr. Blik and crew are prepping up for an upcoming fancy party being hosted at their mansion. Gordon is in charge of cooking, Hovis is assigned to cleaning, and Waffle was setting up entertainment. But the last time he entertained, things went horribly awry, and as such is scowled by Blik to not ruin his special day this time. Though Gordon has a different plan for the little waif. He sends Waffle to prepare some dip for everyone. Unfortunately, he runs to the wrong room and gets a hold of "The Scottish Book Of the Dead", and inadvertently makes a potion that brings back zombies from the underground. These Zombies rise from their graves, and arrives to the Cramdilly Mansion. Everything prepared for the party, Mr. Blik hears a knock at the door and lets everyone in (despite not realizing that those are ZOMBIES, not the actual guests he let in.) Gordon, Waffle and Hovis get concerned with the supposed guests' behavior, while Blik remains convinced that they're the real guests, even when the real guests arrive. The charade keeps up until the head of Mr. Agh (one of the zombies) falls off, causing everyone to scream, the real guests to leave in a panic, and Mr. Blik's anger to rush though the roof.
- The recipe for dip is located in a blue cookbook inside a green room.
- In a subsequent episode, "Mecha-Kitties", Waffle's Robot counterpart shoots lasers, which may be a callback to this episode where Waffle defeats the zombie hoard with his laser light show.
- This is also the second time a party was crashed in the series, the first being "Slumber Party"
- One of the zombies wears a propeller hat.
- Back when she was alive, Mrs. Cramdilly was a collector of medieval weaponry.
- A clip of this episode was shown as a "Rockin' Nicktoons Moment", specifically the cats entertaining the "guests" and slowly realizing they're all zombies.
- The medieval fight scene late in the episode seems to be a shout-out to Samurai Jack.
- Hovis is shown wearing underwear with a heart pattern on it.
- Also, the cats apparently have a book called "The Scottish Book Of the Dead", possibly added by Gordon.